Canon Pixma iX6860 Driver Download | Canon Driver Download
Canon Pixma iX6860 Driver Download – A Printer for printing large spreadsheets, posters, and photos, Canon Pixma iX6860 can easily process your printing requests And can give you competitive efficiency and advantage. Each printout is shipped in detail through a minimum droplet of 1PL ink, a Printer that can print with 9,600 x 24,00 DPI resolution and use a hybrid ink system. Can produce prints with lab photo quality in just 36 seconds, Can print up to 14.5 pages per minute for black and white and 10.4 pages for color. Show your work with unlimited professional prints on various papers up to A3 + sizes. Can connect via Wi-Fi network from any computer, smartphone or tablet via PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print from anywhere in the world.
Series/Model This Printer:
Canon PIXMA IX6800, Canon PIXMA IX6810, Canon PIXMA IX6820, Canon PIXMA IX6830, Canon PIXMA IX6840, Canon PIXMA IX6850, Canon PIXMA IX6870
Canon Pixma IX6860 Driver Compatibility For Operating System:
- MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
An Easy Way To Download Canon Pixma IX6860 Driver:
- Click the download link at the end of this article.
- You will switch to the download page.
- Find the drivers file that matches the operating system.
- Click on the download link.
- Specify the directory where you will store the save driver file.
- Wait for a while until the driver downloading has been completed.
Canon Pixma IX6860 Driver & Software Download For Windows:
- Full Driver and Software For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP (32-64 bit)=> Download here
- Printer Driver For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP (32-64 bit)=> Download here
- XPS Printer Driver For Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP (32-64 bit)=> Download here
Canon Pixma IX6860 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS:
- Full Driver and Software For Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/ => Download here
- CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/ => Download here
How To Install Canon Pixma IX6860 Driver For Windows:
- Prepare a USB cable, which will connect the printer to your computer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the appliance.
- Extract the printer driver, and specify the location of the removed (the default location is the TEMP folder)
- Click on the button Start=> Click Control Panel=> Then select the device and printer (for users of Windows operating system and above) Note: For Windows XP users click on Fax & printer.
- Then select the add Printer.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer monitor to finish.