Canon PIXMA iX6510 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Driver and Software Download – If you’re trying to publish a huge notification, an inspirational poster or covers for an A4 record, an A4 printer simply won’t do. Fortunately, there is an increasing number of A3 devices around as well as they needn’t cost the earth to get. Canon PIXMA iX6510 is a full-bleed A3 tool and is created to be quick with it. Another printer finished off with a black top, at least this set has black around its sides, without finger prints. Also, the outcome tray at the front raises the device’s footprint substantially. The printer can take the paper to 15 x 10cm as well as up to A3, with borderless printing right.
There is no memory card slots or PictBridge/USB outlet, which appears odd. It constantly seems peculiar that a printer made for larger paper, which will indeed be brought into homes and services where there’s a raised rate of interest in detailed photos. While appreciating that card ports also require an LCD for picture selection, a PictBridge socket expenses little to implement as well as makes it possible for images to be published straight from a cam, using the electronic camera’s display for selection.
A single USB socket at the back is the only approach of data link as well as the software application, which is attended to Windows and also Mac OS X, doesn’t go much even more than a chauffeur as well as Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint and also Option Food selection applets. The chauffeur is well developed and with the ability to handle all the vital functions of the Canon iX6510.
Series/Model This Printer:
- Canon Pixma iX6520/Canon Pixma iX6530/Canon Pixma iX6540/Canon Pixma iX6550/Canon Pixma iX6560/Canon Pixma iX6570
If you want to use this printer to the maximum, then you need to install the drivers on the computer. However, if you do not have a Canon Pixma iX6510 Driver, you can download it on our site, Obviously after you follow some of the instructions below.
Canon Pixma IX6510 Driver Compatibility For Operating System:
- MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
An Easy Way To Download Canon Pixma IX6510 Driver:
- Click the download link at the end of this article.
- You will switch to the download page.
- Find the drivers file that matches the operating system.
- Click on the download link.
- Specify the directory where you will store the save driver file.
- Wait for a while until the driver downloading has been completed.
- If the Downloaded the driver has been finalized, Open the folder where you saved the drivers file, you can see the file extension .exe.
Canon Pixma IX6510 Driver & Software Download For Windows:
- Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
- XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
- My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit)=> Download Here
- Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
- Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
- My Printer Ver.3.3.0 For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
Canon Pixma IX6520 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS:
- CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 For Mac OS X => Download Here
- CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 => Download Here
- Printer Driver Ver. 7.37.0 For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 => Download Here
- Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 For Mac OS X => Download Here
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 For Mac OS X => Download Here
- My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 For Mac OS X => Download Here
How To Install Canon Pixma iX6510 Driver For Windows:
- Prepare a USB cable, which will connect the printer to your computer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the appliance.
- Extract the printer driver, and specify the location of the removed (the default location is the TEMP folder)
- Click on the button Start=> Click Control Panel=> Then select the device and printer (for users of Windows operating system and above) Note: For Windows XP users click on Fax & printer.
- Then select the add Printer.
- Choose the driver file that has been extracted earlier.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer monitor to finish.