Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA G3510 is ideal for use at home and at work to print documents or photos. This multi-functional device is available to meet your printing needs. The printer is capable of producing prints of Color: 7,000 pages and Black: 6,000 pages, so you can enjoy printing at low printing costs.
Easy to print documents from anywhere because Canon PIXMA G3510 is equipped with Wi-Fi so you can print over a wireless network from your computer and smartphone devices via Canon PRINT App. With the PIXMA Cloud service provided you can access online storage services like Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox and OneDrive, you can also print photos directly from social media with this printer.
Canon PIXMA G3510 had a minimalist design and equipped with ink tanks on the front so it can facilitate the installation and replenishment of ink. This printer can improve the quality of prints with high-quality black inks and dyes to produce sharp text prints and beautiful images.
Canon has ensured that the printer printing system remains stable during high volume printing through enhancements in print and FINE technology that assuring air cannot penetrate into the ink tube system.
For those of you looking for driver and software download links, the links can be found in the table below. However, before downloading Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA G3510, First make sure the operating system compatibility.
Operating System Support For Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Download Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver & Software For Windows
Download Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver & Software For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA G4510 Driver & Software
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop. “NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click.”
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver & Software
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program.
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok.
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.