Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver Download – Canon G1410 Series comes with high-yield ink for clear document printing and photo printing. Print high-quality documents with sharp text and borderless image prints up to A4 size at the low cost per page using PIXMA G1410 printer because this printer uses many ink-sized bottles, Simpler USB connectivity available, and high endurance for handle printing of documents in large volumes.
This printer can print up to 6000 pages from black ink bottles or up to 7000 pages using a set of colored ink bottles. Can produce high-quality prints using Canon FINE technology and a hybrid ink system with black pigments to create sharp documents and colored inks for photo-printing photos without frames up to A4 size.
You can save energy with Auto Power Off, which can turn off the printer when not in use. It can also make it easier for you to print creative photos with My Image Garden photo software, which includes face recognition on pictures so you can quickly search for images on your computer for printing.
- Tiếng Việt
For those of you who want to download drivers and software, the links can be found in the table below. However, before you download Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA G1410, Ensure the compatibility of the operating system on your computer, So you do not get the wrong download.
Compatibility OS For Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7
How To Download Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Support Download Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver & Software For Windows
How To Install Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver & Software
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver & Software
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program.
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok.
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.