HP Officejet 6500 Driver Download & Guide Installation
HP Officejet 6500 Driver and Guide intstallation Software
HP Officejet 6500 series All-In-One inkjet multi-function printer to print a copy, scan and faxs. System requirements The following lists the minimum system requirements of the software and drivers download (Windows and Macintosh) Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP / x64 and Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6, and v 10.7. Max. resolution print speed of 32 ppm black / 31 ppm color, Scanner resolution up to 2400 dpi optical, max. scan size of 8.5 x, faxs with a 100-page fax memory, up to 100 speed dial number you will get professional-quality color at up to 40% more cost effective color per page, and use less energy than HP Officejet 6500 laser printers. And you will be able to scan photos and documents (up to legal size) directly into folders, no PC required. Built-in wireless and wired print the wireless network from every room, easy to share, print the document using the 2 printer and enjoy the scan and fax features are easy to use. Measurements are for product with A4 / letter-size scanner glass and duplexer. 4 individual HP Officejet 6500 be able to print documents with sharp black text and impressive color graphics, and a printer HP Officejet 6500 that is incredibly easy to use. Easily print up to 240 pages without reloading paper trays. Plus, an automatic document feeder is busy doing your job, such as Scan, Copy and Fax to 30 & page at a time.
Specifications the HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-In-One printer
Black print speed resolution up to 1200 dpi with pigmented black ink. Color print resolution is to increase the image quality on HP Advanced photo paper up to 1200 x 1200 dpi input. Print method Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet HP PCL 3 enhanced PercetakanBahasa device. Duty cycle up to 5000 pages per month. Print speed in pages per minute.
Image editor included
Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text
Scanning speed varies according to complexity of the document
Max. Resolution up to 2400 x 4800 optical / up to 19,200 ppi-rise
Color 16-bit per RGB color, 48-bit total
Max. scan size from glass: color display: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7)
Max. scan size from ADF: 216 x 356 mm (8.5 x 14)
Visitors black-and-white color fax capability up to 120 fast speeds up to 110 pages of memory, this varies printer model, based on ITU-T test image # 1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution takes longer and uses more memory.
33.6 kbps Transmission
Manual Fax send and receive
Busy automatically connect up to five times
Automatic no-answer redial once
Confirmation and activity reports
CCITT Group 3 fax with error correction mode
The ring was detected with automatic fax / answering machine switches
How to Setup Wireless network HP Officejet 6500 All-In-One Printer series
In this case describes how to install HP Officejet 6500 drivers and software for your printer for use on a wireless network or wired (Ethernet). Wireless configuration instructions specific to the wireless network using an access point (infrastructure network). This fact also explains how to change the USB printer installation to install the network.
In this case describes how to install print drivers and software for your printer for use on a wireless network or wired (Ethernet). Wireless configuration instructions specific to the wireless network using an access point (infrastructure network). This fact also explains how to change the USB printer installation to install the network.
Follow these steps to install the printer in the operating system Windows 8. First you must choose your connection type.
Note: If you have more than one computer on the network, install the printer software on each computer that you plan to share the printer. And if the printer hardware is set, you do not see your printer hardware settings.
Cable network (Ethernet)
Follow these steps to install your printer on a wired network (Ethernet), and awalkan to check your requirements. Make sure you have the following items:
One type of wired access point / router follows: Ethernet router, switch, hub, or wireless router with an Ethernet Port Access cable connected computer or router Category 5 Ethernet cable to use for the HP product (do not use a standard telephone cable).
The change from a USB connection Ethernet connection (optional), and if you previously installed the software for a USB connection and now want to change the Ethernet connection, follow these instructions to remove the USB installation before continuing.
- Right-click the Start button, in the lower left corner of the screen, and then click Search
- Click on the setting, and type in the search box
- Click the device and the printer, and then remove any icon for your printer
The printer is connected to a network, and follow the steps to connect your printer to an Ethernet network
- Remove the plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the back of the product.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the product, and then connect the other end of the cable into an available port on a router or cable access.
- Connect the power cord to the product, and then plug it into an electrical outlet
Turn on the product Download and install the software, when you are ready to begin, follow the instructions for installation method you want to use. During installation, select the option for the type of network connection instead of the USB option.
Note: If you get a firewall messages during installation, click accept, block, keep [yes] allow, or permit, or the installation failed.
Turn the printer Disconnect the USB cable from the printer and the computer (if you are already connected to it). If the printer is connected to your network, leaving it connected Go to the HP Drivers & Weekly If you open the HP support page, follow these steps:
- In the field Enter the name of the product number, type or model number of your printer
- Field question or keyword, type drivers, and then press Enter.
- You may need to select the model number of your printer from the list of printer models in
- The image on your printer, and then click the name of your printer
- On the HP support site, and then click the HP Officejet 6500 driver.
- Select your operating system, and then click next / list of drivers and other downloads for display
- Scroll down the page, and then click a software product installation HP Officejet 6500Driver
- Click Download the full features of the software and drivers [registered], follow the instructions to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where the software file is saved, double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software process
Wireless networks (E709n models, E709q, and E709s only) Follow these steps to install the printer on a wireless network :
Prepare the installation process, follow these steps to prepare the printer to your wireless network installation
- Make sure that the HP printers, routers, and computers all switched on and connected to a wireless network.
- Close all applications running on your computer.
- Remove any Ethernet USB cable that connects to the HP printer.
- If you previously installed the software for a USB connection and now want to change the wireless network connection.
Follow these instructions to remove the USB installation before continuing. After installing the printer with a USB connection and want to switch to a wireless connection.
- Right-click the Start button, in the lower left corner of the screen, and then click Programs and Features
- Click on the name of each instance printer, click Uninstall
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software
I installed my HP printer with a USB connection, continue to the next step
Connected to a wireless network
- Press the Set-up button on the printer’s control panel
- Press the right arrow key to select the network settings, then press the OK button
- Press the right arrow button to select Wireless Setup Wizard, and then press the OK button
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the network setup process
Download and install the printer software, when you are ready to begin, follow these steps to download and install the printer software from the HP website. during the installation process, select the option for the type of network connection instead of the USB option.
Note: If you get a firewall messages during the installation process, select the block [click], receive, hold, [yes], permit, or authorization, or the installation failed.
- Turn on your printer
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer and computer, if the printer is connected to your network, leave it connected
- go to the HP Officejet 6500 Drivers Downloads
- if you open HP support pages are stored, follow these steps:
- in the field Enter the name or product number, model number or type of printer Field questions or keywords, the type of driver, and then press Enter, you may need to select the model number of your printer from the same printer model list The next image to your printer, click the name of your printer In the HP support site, click drivers
- Select your operating system, click Next, a list of drivers and other downloads for display
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click install driver software products
- Click Download HP Officejet 6500 Where OS Support, then follow the instructions to save the driver to your computer
- Open the folder where the software file is saved, double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software process.