HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless All-In-One Driver Download
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless all-in-One printer from HP is a product that is designed to produce more qualified document prints but the print cost-efficient and cheap. HP Officejet 3830 all-in-One has a few specifications that can ease your work. For example, the device is able to print, Scan, and Copy documents. Everything designed all-in-one so that you can be more productive and keep business running smoothly. Be it in the home, Office, or wherever.
Using the original pigment inks from HP, then each page of the document you print will look more professional. In addition the ink printed on the document will not easily fade even though exposed to the water. Just look at the benefits that you can get by using the HP Officejet 3830 all-in-One. You will also save 50% the cost of printed documents or brochures.
HP OfficeJet Wireless 3830 all-in-One capable of use for print in wireless perangkan from your smartphone. Do not need a router or access to the local network. You can easily print documents, photographs, and a variety of other things by using HP E print. Advanced printer from HP it will also connect you easily to the local network and the internet using a wireless or Ethernet port. You can also easily set up everything with HP all-in-One printer remote mobile app that you can download for free on your smartphone.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Wireless All-in-One Specification
|Print Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Max. Mulberry Paper||A4|
|Effective Print Resolution||Black: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi |
Color: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
|Print Speed B/W||Up to 29 ppm|
|Color Print Speed||Up to 24 ppm ppm|
|Monthly Usage Volume||Up to 15,000 pages|
|Connectivity||1x USB 2.0, 1x Host US, 1x Wireless 802.11b/g/n, RJ-11Fax|
|Compatibility Operating System||Windows :|
Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) , Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions)
Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9
|Media||Plain paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other photo inkjet papers, Other matte inkjet papers, Other glossy inkjet papers, Thick plain paper|
|Compatible Media Sizes||A4, A5, A6, B5(JIS), 6 x 8 in, Executive, Index card 3.5 x 5 in, Index card 4 x 6 in, Index card 5 x 8 in, Index card A4, Index card Letter, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm, 8 x 10 in, 10 x 15 cm, L, Photo 2L, 8.5 x 13 in, Legal, Letter, Statement, Envelope #10, Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Envelope DL Envelope Monarch, Card Envelope 4.4 x 6 in|
|Scan Function||Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF |
Scan file format: Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
Bit depth: 24-bit
Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 212 x 297 mm
Scan size (ADF), maximum: 212 x 356 mm
Digital sending standard features: Scan to thumb drive/PC
Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
Scan input modes: Front-panel scan, copy, fax, HP Software, EWS
Scan speed (normal, A4): Up to 5ppm (200ppi, b&w), up to 2.8ppm (200ppi, color)
|Copy Function||Copy speed (draft): Black: Up to 28 cpm; Color: Up to 24 cpm |
Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Copy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%
Copies, maximum: Up to 99 copies
For the first time you use this printer, you must install the printer driver so that you can connect with a computer and a printer can work with maximum. If you are having trouble finding the link download driver for HP Officejet 3830 all-in-One, we’ll help you provide download link driver. on our website you will be easily able to download drivers just a click away. before you download the HP Officejet 3830 all-in-One Driver, make sure you have read some of the instructions that we will explain below.
Compatibility Operating Sytem For HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Driver:
- MS. Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/xp/server 2012/server 2008
- Mac OS 10.12/11/10/9/8/7
How To Download HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Driver:
- Take note of the link download that exists under this article.
- Locate the driver file download that is compatible with the operating system on your computer.
- Click on the link driver download.
- Specify the directory the save driver file.
- Wait a few moments until the driver download finished.
- If the process of driver download has completed, open the folder where you saved the file drivers.
The Following Link Download HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Driver:
- Full Feature Driver & Software Download For MS. Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/xp => Click Here
- Basic Driver Download For MS. Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/xp => Click Here
- HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software For MS. Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/xp => Click Here
- Full Feature Driver & Software Download For Mac OS 10.12/11/10/9/8/7 => Click Here
How To Install HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless Driver In Windows Operating Sytem:
- Open again the Driver files that you have downloaded.
- Double click on the Driver (the driver files with extension .exe)
- After that it will proceed to the installation process, click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow guide that appears on your computer screen to appear the Finish button at the end of the installation process, and click on the Finish button.
- After you successfully install Drivers please restart your computer in order for the Printer Driver that you have installed can run perfectly.
- After your computer has been revived, insert a sheet of paper to do the test printing.