HP Laserjet 5200 Printer Driver Download & Review
HP Laserjet 5200 Printer is quite known among large companies-agricultural companies as well as Government and private agencies that do have the needs of print documents, graphics, design, presentation and drawing a pretty intensive use of monochrome and produce optimum mold. A printer capable of printing paper with a medium size paper up to A3 size physical features dimensions 490 x 563 x 275 mm and a weight of about 20.2 kg. The outer design of the HP Laserjet 5200 Printer is fairly simple, but its size is indeed great for monochrome laser printer for printing paper size A3. There is an LCD that is capable of providing simple information about the process on the printer.
HP LaserJet 5200 has several versions, the difference is only the additional accessories that accompany each series. has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 reached print dpi. It is thanks to technology HP FastRes 1200 ProRes & on this printer. HP LaserJet 5200 using 460 MHz processor with memory 48Mb which can be upgraded by purchasing the optional memory up to 512 MB which is sold separately.
HP LaserJet 5200 has a duty cycle of up to 65,000 pages per month. There is a good network connectivity on this printer for use together in a working group of a maximum of 10 people. A3 monochrome laser printer is capable of printing a document presentation black & white crisp and clear, with laser quality print speed professional with up to 18 pages per minute A3 paper and up to 35 pages per minute for A4-sized paper. rinter is capable of printing paper size A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Envelope (COM10, DL, C5, Monarch), Index cards, Custom Size (width 98-agricultural 312mm agricultural 470mm 148, length). Place kertasnya holds up to 250 sheets of paper. And there is an optional paper tray that is sold separately, that can hold up to 500 sheets of paper.
HP Laserjet 5200 Specification
|Print Speed||Up to 35 ppm - black best - 1200x1200 dpi - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)|
Up to 18.5 ppm - black best - 1200x1200 dpi - A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in)
Up to 18.5 ppm - black normal - 1200x1200 dpi - A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in)
Up to 35 ppm - black normal - 1200x1200 dpi - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Up to 35 ppm - black draft - 600x600 dpi - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
|Built-in Devices||Status LCD|
|Interface||Parallel, USB, LAN|
|Max Resolution ( B&W )||1200 dpi|
|Image Enhancement Technology||HP ProRes 1200 / HP FastRes 1200|
|Media Type||bond paper, cards, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, transparencies, vellum paper|
|Media Sizes||11.7 in x 17 in, B6 (4.92 in x 6.93 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Folio (8.5 in x 13 in), JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in), Ledger B Size (11 in x 17 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in), Tabloid Extra (12 in x 18 in), 12.3 in x 18.3 in, 3 in x 5 in, A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B4 (9.83 in x 13.9 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in)|
|First Print Out Time B/W||10 sec|
|Envelope Sizes||Com-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in)|
|Language Simulation||PCL 5E, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Total Media Capacity||850 sheets|
|Fonts Included||93 x PostScript|
103 x PCL
|Media Handling||100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray, 500-sheet input tray|
|Printing Resolution B/W||1200 dpi|
|Printing Speed B/W||35 ppm|
|Media Size||12.3 in x 18.5 in|
|Media Type||Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, vellum paper, cards, bond paper, recycled paper|
|Total Media Capacity||850 sheets|
In order for HP Laserjet 5200 Printer can function optimally, you need to install a driver on a computer that you are using. for those of you who are having trouble finding download link HP Laserjet 5200 Drivers we will help you provide the link download driver HP Laserjet 5200. before you head into the link download HP Laserjet 5200 drivers, make sure you read some instructions which we will explain below.
HP Laserjet 5200 Driver Available For Your Operating System:
- MS-Windows 10, MS-Windows 8.1, MS-Windows 8, MS-Windows 7, MS-indows Vista, MS-Windows XP, MS-Windows Server 2013, MS-Windows Server 2008, MS-Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS X10.11, Mac OS X10.10, Mac OS X10.9, Mac OS X10.8, Mac OS X10.7, Mac OS X10.6, Mac OS X10.5
How To Download HP Laserjet 5200 Driver:
- Customize the operating system that you are using the latest compatibility with drivers.
- Select the driver that we provide under this article.
- Click on the download link that support operating system.
- Specify the driver files storage directory.
- Wait until the download process is complete.
Below Is The Download Link HP Laserjet 5200 Driver:
- (PCL6) Laserjet 5200 Printer Drivers & Software For MS-Windows 10 => Download Here
- (PCL6) Laserjet 5200 Printer Drivers & Software For MS-Windows 8.1 => Download Here
- (PCL6) Laserjet 5200 Printer Drivers & Software For MS-Windows 8 => Download Here
- (PCL6) Laserjet 5200 Printer Drivers & Software For MS-Windows 7 => Download Here
- (PCL6) Laserjet 5200 Printer Drivers & Software For MS-Windows Vista => Download Here
- Laserjet 5200 Printer Drivers & Software For MS-Windows XP => Download Here
- (PCL6) Laserjet 5200 Printer Drivers & Software For MS-Windows Server 2012 => Download Here
- (PCL6) Laserjet 5200 Printer Drivers & Software For MS-Windows Server 2008 => Download Here
- (PCL6) Laserjet 5200 Printer Drivers & Software For MS-Windows Server 2003 => Download Here
- HP Easy Firmware Upgrade Utility Windows For Mac OS => Download Here
How To Install HP Laserjet 5200 Driver On A Windows Operating System:
- Open the back of the drivers that you have downloaded.
- Extract the driver files.
- After doing extracts the driver files, double click on the file you extract.
- Click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions of your computer screen pad until the installation process is complete.
- After the installation process is complete, restart your computer and test printing.