HP Designjet T120 Driver and Software
HP Designjet T120 Driver and Software – The HP Designjet T120 is one of the compact printers that is most convenient to use, enjoy wireless connectivity and other features embedded in this printer for easier use. Like the HP Mobile Printing feature that allows you to easily integrate with other devices in your office. You can print directly from Apple or an Android smartphone and tablet from wherever you are. You can also print remotely by sending e-mail files directly to printers that support AirPrint.
To use the maximum HP Designjet T120 Printer, you need to install the driver or software on the computer you are using, the driver or software can be downloaded directly in the table that we have provided below without being directed to another page, and before you download the driver and software on our site, Please read some of the instructions below.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9
How to Install The Drivers and Software for DesignJet T120 on Windows
- Click on the driver or device file to start the installation wizard.
- Follow the installation guide that appears on your computer screen until it’s finished.
The download links that we provide in the table below are a collection of Drivers, HP Printer Utility, Update Firmware and other Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS Operating Systems.
Download the HP Designjet T120 Driver and Software for Windows
Download the HP Designjet T120 Driver and Software for Mac OS
|DRIVERS & SOFWARE||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac HP Designjet Raster Driver|
|Firmware Upgrade Procedure|
|ePrinter Series (Rev A) Firmware|
|ePrinter Series (Rev B/C) Firmware|
How to Remove HP DesignJet T120 Software & Drivers on Windows
- Press on the [Windows] key on your computer keyboard.
- Then select “Control Panel.”
- Click the “Remove Installation Program” option
- Search for the name of the driver or software to be uninstalled.
- Then click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the uninstall process finishes.
If you find a link error when downloading a driver or software on our site, immediately contact our support team via the contact menu to repair it. Hopefully, problems with your printer can be solved with the services we have provided on this site.