Dell 2155cn Printer Driver Download And Installation Guide
Dell 2155cn multifunction color laser printer driver download and installation support
Dell 2155cn printer can print sharp and quick with equipped color laser printer. Having a native print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi, color documents you will always look fast. Enjoy faster print up to 24 pages per minute (letter) for color prints and black and white documents (actual print speed will vary for each mold) Dell 2155cn printer provide professional color prints you need with 600 x 600 dpi print resolution. Print tons of pages with high yield 2,500 page1 color toner cartridges & up to 41,000 maximum monthly obligations print cycle at speeds up to 24 pages per minute letter with up to 40,000 page monthly cycle (actual print speed will vary with use). Scanning through features flatbed or automatic document feeder at 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. Fax at the machine or from any PC connected to the network of Dell 2155cn Printer. Using up to 200 Call serves to reach key contacts quickly. This Printer can make copies of the documents with ease using the flatbed or automatic document feeder at speeds up to 24 pages per minute (actual copy speed will vary).
Here is the Dell 2155cn Driver Download And OS Support:
- Driver Download For Windows 10
- Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- Driver Download For Windows 8
- Driver Download For Windows 7
- Driver Download For Windows Vista
- Driver Download For Windows XP
- Scanner Driver Download For All Windows OS
- Driver Download For MAC OS
- Driver Download For Linux
Installation guide Dell 2155cn Printer Driver:
- Step 1 : Connect the printer and computer via a USB cable. If you want to setup the printer over the network, then you need to switch the network cable and then assign an IP address to the Printer beyond the reach of the network with all computers.
- Step 2: Right-click on the printer driver files and click “Extract” to do Extract Printer Driver file that you downloaded.
- Step 3: double click on the .exe setup file is usually formatted, and select the language for the Dell 2155cn Printer and then click “Next”
- Step 4: Select the type you want and then click “Next”.
- Step 5: Wait a few moments for the Driver installation process.
- Step 6: Finally click on the button “Finish”