CanoScan 4200F Scanner Driver Download
This is the driver for the CanoScan 4200F Scanner for Windows 7/2000/XP/Vista32. Select the driver you want to download from this list you can also select the operating system to see only the drivers that are compatible with the system Аnda. before you choose a CanoScan 4200F Scanner Driver, we recommend that you read the instructions or how to download CanoScan Scanner Driver:
- See the download links at the end of this article
- Select Scanner Driver that is compatible with your system.
- Click on the download link.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download process is complete.
CanoScan 4200F Scanner driver installation way:
- Double click on the file Scanner Driver you downloaded earlier.
- Then follow the instructions on your screen until the installation process is complete.
- After the installation process is complete, please restart your computer.
[tabby title=”CanoScan 4200F Scanner Specifications“]
- CanoScan 4200F Scanner Specifications :
- Scanner Type : Flatebed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element : Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source : Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode : Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size : 8.5 x 11.7
- Max. Film Size : 35mm x 4 frames (negatives); 35mm x 2 frames (mounted slides)
- Interface : USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (cable included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10.2 x 3.1 x 18.7
- Weight : 6.2 lbs.
- OS Compatibility : Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Software : ScanGear® CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®,ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR***
- Power Source : 120V AC, 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption : 17.8W (7W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH
- CanoScan 4200F Driver For [Windows 7/Vista32/XP/2000] => Download Here
- CanoScan 4200F Quick Start Guide => Download Here