Canon SELPHY CP1200 Drivers and Software Full Download
Canon SELPHY CP1200 can generate good-quality prints that are worthy of a relative on a small scale for a semi-mobile printer. To print the image on small sheets of photo paper pocket. This printer does not offer the granular control of which we expect to make a more professional setting. Canon SELPHY CP1200 has an optional attachable, straight battery button Wi-Fi, and the ability to print 54 photos per charge. Decorated with a print option card size, the user can make the case, messages, graduation album, and more with the option to add a white or black border to layout the layout. This printer can also print the sheet size for the stamps, featuring eight thumbnails or a combination of images. Features such as printing and image optimization can be used through the adjustment on the printer itself or via a mobile device compatible.
The Following Is The Specifications Canon SELPHY CP1200:
- Printer type: compact photo printer-dye sublimation-color.
- Connectivity technology: Wired, wireless.
- The type of connector: 4 pin USB type A.
- Preview screen: the built-in Devices.
- PC Connection: USB host, USB, Wi-Fi (n).
- Direct Printing specifications: DPOF, PictBridge.
- Features printer: Printing borderless, Color image, I Optimizer, red-eye Correction, Scene Detection, correction, cropping, brightness of the print date, smooth skin.
- Print resolution: 300 x 300 dpi.
- Max Media size (Custom): 3.9 x 5.8 in.
- Document size Max (H/V): 2 x 2 in.
- Total Media Capacity: 15 sheets.
- Media type: labels, photo paper, cards, postcards.
- Interface: USB, Wi-Fi (n), USB host.
For those of you who do not have Canon SELPHY CP1200 driver or the printer driver cd which you have already broken this article, below we have provided a link download Canon SELPHY CP1200 drivers. Before you head into the download process, you should look at the first hint that we provide below:
How to install Canon SELPHY CP1200 Drivers:
- Open the folder file the printer driver that you have downloaded.
- Double click on that file.
- Please Wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- If the installation process starts, just follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to complete.