Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS5160 is one of the PIXMA TS All-In-One printer series that can help you handle the needs of printing, scanning and sharp document copies at home or your office. Using wireless connectivity, you can print documents and photos through smartphone devices and cloud storage services. Just download the Canon PRINT app you can instantly print and scan using iOS & Android smart devices.
You can also freely print and scan through social media and cloud storage services by merely using the already available PIXMA Cloud Link app. Print more and save money because this printer uses optional XL inks that can make this printer more efficient with automatic 2-sided printing that can conserve paper usage.
Equipped also with 6.2 cm color screen so you can more easily navigate the printer without having to use the computer. This printer also has a FINE Cartridge ink system to be able to produce more durable print quality and faster and easier ink replacement.
To download drivers and software, the links can be found in the table below. However, before downloading Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA TS5160, make sure you choose operating system compatibility with what you use on your computer.
Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver & Software Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10/Window 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windowd Vista/Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.13-10.10
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Download Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver & Software For Windows
Support Download Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver & Software For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5160 Driver & Software
- Select and Click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- Select and accept the default location to save the file. Click Next & then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for
- installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.