Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS5150 is an All-In-One printer that can handle all the needs of printing, scanning and copy beautiful images and sharp documents in your home using wireless connectivity you can do it via smartphone devices and cloud storage services. Just by merely downloading the Canon PRINT app you can instantly print and scan efficiently using the iOS & Android smart device.
You can freely print through social media and scan from cloud storage services using only PIXMA Cloud Link and Canon PRINT applications. Printing more and saving your money using the optional XL ink makes this printer more efficient with automatic 2-sided printing so you can keep on paper usage.
Equipped with 6.2 cm color screen and more accessible interface so you can more easily navigate the printer without having to use the computer. This printer also has a FINE Cartridge ink system to produce long-lasting print quality and faster and faster ink replacement.
To download drivers and software, the links can be found in the table below. However, before you download Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA TS5150, Make sure the operating system compatibility on your computer is known.
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver & Software Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10/Window 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windowd Vista/Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.13-10.10
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Download Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver & Software For Windows
Support Download Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver & Software For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver & Software
- Select and Click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- Accept the default location to save the file. Click Next & then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for
- installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.