Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA TS5140 is available at an affordable price, the All-In-One printer can handle all the needs of printing, scanning and copying beautiful pictures and sharp documents in your home using wireless connectivity through smartphone devices and cloud storage services. Only by downloading the Canon PRINT application you can instantly pass printing and scans efficiently using iOS & Android smart devices. Enjoy also various other options such as Bluetooth connectivity.
Feel free printing from social media and scan to cloud storage service using PIXMA Cloud Link and Canon PRINT application on this printer. Printing more pages can save you money by using optional XL inks more efficiently and with automatic 2-sided printing you can save paper usage more. With 6.2 cm color screen and more straightforward interface so you can more easily navigate printer without using a computer. This printer also has a FINE Cartridge system to be able to produce long-lasting print quality and ink replacement that you can do easily and quickly.
To download drivers and software, the links can be found in the table below. However, before you download Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA TS5140, Make sure the operating system compatibility on your computer is known.
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver & Software Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10/Window 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windowd Vista/Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.13-10.10
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Download Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver & Software For Windows
Support Download Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver & Software For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver & Software
- Select and Click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- Accept the default location to save the file. Click Next & then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.