Canon PIXMA TS5130 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS5130 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS5130 is a PIXMA TS All-In-One series printer that can handle printing, scanning and document copies quickly and with excellent results. This printer uses wireless connectivity so that you can print documents and photos through smartphone devices and cloud storage services. Just download the Canon PRINT app you can instantly print and scan through iOS & Android smart devices.
Print and scan through social media and cloud storage services only by using the PIXMA Cloud Link app that is already available on this printer. Printing more documents will be more cost-effective, as this printer uses XL ink options that can be more efficient with automatic 2-sided printing to save paper usage.
Equipped also with 6.2 cm color screen so you will more easily use the printer without having to connect to the computer. This printer also has a FINE Cartridge ink system so you can produce more durable document prints and faster and more comfortable ink replacements.
To download the driver and software, download link we have provided in the table below. However, before downloading Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA TS5130, make sure you choose operating system compatibility with what you use on the computer.
Canon PIXMA TS5130 Driver & Software Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10/Window 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windowd Vista/Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.13-10.10
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS5130 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Download Canon PIXMA TS5130 Driver & Software For Windows
Support Download Canon PIXMA TS5130 Driver & Software For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5130 Driver & Software
- Select and Click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- Select and accept the default location to save the file. Click Next & then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for
- installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.