Canon PIXMA TS5060 Drivers Download For Windows & Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS5060 printer to print documents or photos that have the comfort of Your home to be used with the function scans and copies, and Wifi for your convenience in print over a network, use a high-quality color display. Every function within easy reach with the front panel manually adjusted with the LCD display and simple interface. By having a simple button for quick access to the main functions of the printer, which can be white for printing, copying or scanning.
Canon PIXMA TS5060 has a slim design, which can save room in your home. Printers that have rounded corners and spiky contours make the Canon PIXMA TS5060 look smaller. An outstanding printer inside and out of her with additional elegance to any table of your Office or home. Print beautiful photos and text via Wifi, USB cable or directly from an SD card. Canon PIXMA TS5060 has 5 ink tank that you can take it anywhere, as well as on the printer ink tank is also durable.
Canon PIXMA TS5060 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical) 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed Documents: B&W: 12.6ipm, Colour: 9.0ipm
- Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (4″ x 6″ borderless)
XL Ink Tanks:
Ink Yield Borderless:
- PGI-670PGBK (3050)
- CL-671M (182)
- CL-671C (173)
- CL-671Y (161)
- CL-671BK (398)
- CL-671GY (125)
Ink Yield A4:
- PGI-670PGBK (300)
- CL-671M (297)
- CL-671C (311)
- CL-671Y (323)
- CL-671BK (1105)
- CL-671GY (780)
- Borderless Printing : Top/Bottom/Right/Left marginDuplex Printing : Manual only.
- Paper Capacity : Plain Paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR = 100 sheets, LGL = 10 sheets, Paper Sizes : A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Custom size (width 89mm – 215.9mm, length 127mm – 676mm), Square (5″ x 5″).
- Paper Sizes : 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, A4, A5, B5, Envelope (DL, COM10), Legal, Letter, Square.
- Supported Paper Weights : Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Protocol : TCP/IP
- Wireless LAN Network Type : IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
- Frequency Band / Channel : 2.4GHz, 1-13
- Wireless LAN Range : Indoor 50m
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing : Available
- Camera/Memory Card Printing : Available (SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD card, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC Card)
- Speed : sFCOT/Colour Simplex Approx. 20 sec, sESAT / Colour Simplex Approx. 6.0 ipm
Multiple Copy : Max. 99 pages (black/colour)
- Scanner Type : Flatbed
- Scanning resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scanning Speed : A4 Colour / 300 dpi – Approx. 19 secs
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output) : Grayscale; 16bit/8bit
- Colour : 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
In order for printer Canon PIXMA TS5060 you have can function optimally, you have to install the driver before using the printer, for installing drivers Canon PIXMA TS5060, you can read on the article given below.
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS5060 Driver:
- Click on the download link.
- You will be redirect to the download page of drivers printer.
- Select the printer driver that is compatible with the operating system.
- Click on the link download printer driver in table.
- Wait until the download process is complete.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5060 Driver For MS-Windows:
- Connect the USB printer to your computer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Extract the printer driver file, and specify the location of the extracted.
- Click on the button Start => then select Control Panel => Click device and printer.
- Then select the add Printer.
- And Then select the printer driver file that have been extracted earlier.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer monitor to finish.
After installation printer driver have been completed please restart your computer, so that the printer driver you have installed earlier to function optimally.