Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Support Download Links
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Support Download Links – Canon PIXMA TS3140 is an affordable printer for printing borderless documents and photos that have bright colors. Enjoy seamless text printing and unlimited photo printing from your Smartphone storage device, camera or cloud storage device, with this Canon TS3140 printer Scan and copy you can do easily because this printer uses a 3.8 inch LCD screen. Print, scan and copy through smart devices so you can print from anywhere in your home using wireless printing Using the Canon AirPrint and Mopria applications. Canon PIXMA TS3140 has Stylish Design With fingerprint and scratch-resistant surface; this printer is practical and easy to maintain. This Canon Printer also uses XL high-capacity ink cartridges up to 30% which can save costs compared to other printer series.
If you want to use this printer to the maximum, then you need to install the drivers on the computer. However, if you do not have a Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver, you can download it on our site, Obviously after you follow some of the instructions below.
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Compatibility For Operating System:
- MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10
An Easy Way To Download Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver:
- Click the download link at the end of this article.
- You will switch to the download page.
- Find the drivers file that matches the operating system.
- Click on the download link.
- Specify the directory where you will store the save driver file.
- Wait for a while until the driver downloading has been completed.
- If the Downloaded the driver has been finalized, Open the folder where you saved the drivers file, you can see the file extension .exe.
Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver Download For Windows and Mac OS:
- Full Driver & Software Package For Windows => Download Here
- MP Drivers Ver.1.00 For Windows => Download Here
- XPS Printer Driver For Windows => Download Here
- Full Driver & Software Package For Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10 => Download Here
- IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS => Download Here
- Canon IJ Network Tool For Mac OS => Download Here
- My Image Garden For Mac OS => Download Here
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS3140 Driver For Windows:
- Prepare a USB cable, which will connect the printer to your computer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the appliance.
- Extract the printer driver, and specify the location of the removed (the default location is the TEMP folder)
- Click on the button Start=> Click Control Panel=> Then select the device and printer (for users of Windows operating system and above) Note: For Windows XP users click on Fax & printer.
- Then select the add Printer.
- Choose the printer driver file that has been extracted earlier.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer monitor to finish.