Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS307 is one of Canon’s high-quality wireless printing products, so it can provide ease of use through smartphone devices and online storage services. You can easily make copies of documents while on the go by using your smartphone through the Canon PRINT app. Canon TS307 is capable of printing over wireless networks, Bluetooth and Apple AirPrint / Mopria support.
With Canon PIXMA TS307 you can easily make copies of documents or photos by using your phone camera or Digital Camera. Printing documents with sharp and unlimited results, Printing Photos with a better 4×6 size thanks to Canon FINE technology and hybrid ink already supplied on this printer. In addition, enjoy printing A4 documents with a speed of 7.7 ipm mono and 4.0ipm color.
Enjoy easier operation by connecting printers through smart devices and with simpler control buttons. This printer has a compact and stylish design that you deserve at an affordable price and is ideal for your use at home or office.
Canon PIXMA TS307 Specifications
- Wi-Fi printing
- Canon PRINT app
- Borderless printing
- FINE Cartridge
- XL inks
- Dual paper feeder
- Smartphone Capture and Copy
- Message in Print app
- Tiếng Việt
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver & Software
- Click on the download log that is on the table.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download is complete.
Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver & Software
- Open the driver file in the folder you have specified.
- Double click on the driver file to start the download process.
- Please wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- After the file extraction process is complete, the driver installation will automatically start and click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen until you see the Done button at the end of the installation process.
- If the driver and software installation process is complete, please restart your computer.
- Once your computer is on standby, insert A4 paper to perform a printing test.