Canon PIXMA TS306 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS306 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS306 is one of the high quality, high-quality wireless printing products that provide a variety of ease of use through smartphone devices and cloud storage services. You can make copies of documents on the go by using smartphone via Capture, Copy and Canon PRINT applications. The printer is capable of printing over wireless networks, Bluetooth connectivity, Canon PRINT applications and Apple AirPrint / Mopria support.
With this printer, you can make it easy to make copies using your smartphone’s camera. Print documents with sharp and borderless results up to a better 4×6 size thanks to Canon FINE technology on this printer that uses hybrid ink. In addition, enjoy also A4 document printing up to 7.7 ipm mono / 4.0ipm color documents.
Enjoy easier operation by connecting to the printer through smart devices and with simple control buttons. It has a compact, stylish and powerful design that you deserve at an affordable price and is ideal for you to use anywhere.
Canon PIXMA TS306 Specifications
- Wi-Fi printing
- Canon PRINT app
- Borderless printing
- FINE Cartridge
- XL inks
- Dual paper feeder
- Smartphone Capture and Copy
- Message in Print app
- Tiếng Việt
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA TS306 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS306 Driver & Software
- Click on the download log that is on the table.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download is complete.
Canon PIXMA TS306 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA TS306 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS306 Driver & Software
- Open the driver file in the folder you have specified.
- Double click on the driver file to start the download process.
- Please wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- After the file extraction process is complete, the driver installation will automatically start and click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen until you see the Done button at the end of the installation process.
- If the driver and software installation process is complete, please restart your computer.
- Once your computer is on standby, insert A4 paper to perform a printing test.