Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS305 is one of the high-quality wireless printing products at affordable prices and is available in a variety ease of use through smartphone devices and cloud storage services. You can make copies of documents on the go by using the Capture and Copy function through the Canon PRINT app using your smartphone. Can print over the wireless network, Bluetooth connectivity, Canon PRINT apps and Apple AirPrint / Mopria support.
It can be faster and easier to make copies using smartphone cameras, innovative grid designs from printer functions and Capture, Copy with Canon PRINT Application. Print documents with sharp and borderless photo prints with a clearer 4×6 size thanks to Canon FINE technology that uses hybrid ink. Also, enjoy printing A4 documents up to 7.7 ipm mono / 4.0ipm colored documents.
Enjoy easier operation with fast connections via smart devices with simple control buttons. It has a compact, stylish and powerful design that this printer deserves to have at an affordable price and is ideal for you to use anywhere.
Canon PIXMA TS305 Specifications
- Wi-Fi printing
- Canon PRINT app
- Borderless printing
- FINE Cartridge
- XL inks
- Dual paper feeder
- Smartphone Capture and Copy
- Message in Print app
- Tiếng Việt
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver & Software
- Click on the download log that is on the table.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download is complete.
Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS305 Driver & Software
- Open the driver file in the folder you have specified.
- Double click on the driver file to start the download process.
- Please wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- After the file extraction process is complete, the driver installation will automatically start and click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen until you see the Done button at the end of the installation process.
- If the driver and software installation process is complete, please restart your computer.
- Once your computer is on standby, insert A4 paper to perform a printing test.