Canon PIXMA TS303 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS303 Driver Download – PIXMA TS303 is one of the wireless printing products that can produce high-quality document prints, Canon TS303 Series can provide ease of use and printing through smartphone devices and online storage services. You can easily make copies of documents and print them on the go with your smartphone through the provided Canon PRINT app. Canon TS303 is able to print over a wireless network with the support of Bluetooth Connection, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria.
With Canon PIXMA TS303 making copies of documents or photos using a mobile phone camera or digital camera becomes easier for you to do. Print documents with sharp and clear results, Print Photos with 4×6 size is better thanks to Canon FINE technology and the hybrid ink that comes with this series of printers. Also, enjoy A4 document printing at 7.7 ipm on colorless documents and for color documents at 4.0ipm speed.
Enjoy also easier operation by connecting this printer with smartphones and simpler control buttons. This printer has a sturdy design and stylish, so this printer is worth to buy at a cheap price and is ideal for use at home or office.
Canon PIXMA TS303 Specifications
- Wi-Fi printing
- Canon PRINT app
- Borderless printing
- FINE Cartridge
- XL inks
- Dual paper feeder
- Smartphone Capture and Copy
- Message in Print app
- Tiếng Việt
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA TS303 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS303 Driver & Software
- Click on the download log that is on the table.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download is complete.
Canon PIXMA TS303 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA TS303 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS303 Driver & Software
- Open the driver file in the folder you have specified.
- Double click on the driver file to start the download process.
- Please wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- After the file extraction process is complete, the driver installation will automatically start and click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen until you see the Done button at the end of the installation process.
- If the driver and software installation process is complete, please restart your computer.
- Once your computer is on standby, insert A4 paper to perform a printing test.