Canon PIXMA TS301 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS301 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS301 is one of the canon wireless printing products capable of producing high-quality document prints, the Canon TS301 Series can provide ease of use and printing through smartphones, online storage services, and social media. You can easily make copies of documents and print them on the go with the Canon PRINT app that you can install on smartphone devices. Canon TS301 can print via wireless network, Bluetooth, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria.
With Canon PIXMA TS301 Series you can make copies of documents or photos using a digital camera. And will produce document prints with sharp and good results, Print Photo with size 4×6 becomes more clear thanks to Canon FINE technology and hybrid ink that has been provided on this printer. In addition, enjoy also A4 document printing at 7.7 ipm for colorless documents and for printing color photos this printer has 4.0ipm speed. This printer also has a sturdy design and stylish, so this printer is ideal for use at home or office.
Canon PIXMA TS301 Specifications
- Wi-Fi printing
- Canon PRINT app
- Borderless printing
- FINE Cartridge
- XL inks
- Dual paper feeder
- Smartphone Capture and Copy
- Message in Print app
- Tiếng Việt
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA TS301 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS301 Driver & Software
- Click on the download log that is on the table.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download is complete.
Canon PIXMA TS301 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA TS301 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS301 Driver & Software
- Open the driver file in the folder you have specified.
- Double click on the driver file to start the download process.
- Please wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- After the file extraction process is complete, the driver installation will automatically start and click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen until you see the Done button at the end of the installation process.
- If the driver and software installation process is complete, please restart your computer.
- Once your computer is on standby, insert A4 paper to perform a printing test.