Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TS300 is one of Canon’s high-quality wireless printing products, a printer that can provide ease of use through smartphone devices and online storage services. You can easily make copies of documents and print documents on the go with your smartphone through the provided Canon PRINT app. Canon TS300 is capable of printing over a wireless network with Bluetooth support and Apple AirPrint and Mopria.
With Canon PIXMA TS300 you will more easily make copies of documents or photos by using your phone camera or Digital Camera. Print documents with sharp and clear results, Print Photos with a better 4×6 size thanks to Canon FINE technology and hybrid inks that are included on the Canon TS300 printer. Also, enjoy A4 document printing at 7.7 ipm on colorless documents and for color documents at 4.0ipm speed.
Enjoy easier operation by connecting this printer through smartphone devices and with more simple provided control buttons. This printer has a sturdy design and stylish, So this printer is worth to get at a cheap price and is ideal for use at home or office.
Canon PIXMA TS300 Specifications
- Wi-Fi printing
- Canon PRINT app
- Borderless printing
- FINE Cartridge
- XL inks
- Dual paper feeder
- Smartphone Capture and Copy
- Message in Print app
- Tiếng Việt
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver & Software
- Click on the download log that is on the table.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download is complete.
Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS300 Driver & Software
- Open the driver file in the folder you have specified.
- Double click on the driver file to start the download process.
- Please wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- After the file extraction process is complete, the driver installation will automatically start and click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen until you see the Done button at the end of the installation process.
- If the driver and software installation process is complete, please restart your computer.
- Once your computer is on standby, insert A4 paper to perform a printing test.