Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TR8540 is one of the many series of TS printers in production, printers that can increase productivity in the office or at your home. The printer that can save space because it is designed with a minimalist look. This printer uses 5 premium ink so it is suitable for printing, scanning, copying and faxing. Also equipped with Wi-Fi, Ethernet connection and touchscreen with a size of 10.8 cm.
Just by downloading the Canon PRINT application you can easily print documents over a wireless network without using a computer and scan documents through smartphone devices. You will find it easier to print and scan documents through a cloud storage service directly from the printer in just seconds using PIXMA Cloud Links that do not require a computer. Print color photos and text documents with great results and sharp, because this printer uses 5 single inks with XL and XXL ink tanks that can print two sides of the paper automatically.
For those of you who are looking for driver download link and software, We will provide it on this page. However, Before you download Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver & Software, make sure you download it in the respective operating system compatibility table.
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver Compatibility Operating System
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10
How To Download Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver & Software
- Click on the download log that is on the table.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download is complete
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver & Software Download Links For Windows
Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver & Software Download Links For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TR8540 Driver & Software
- Open the driver file in the folder you have specified.
- Double click on the driver file to start the download process.
- Please wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- After the file extraction process is complete, the driver installation will automatically start and click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen until you see the Done button at the end of the installation process.
- If the driver and software installation process completed, please restart your computer.
- Once your computer is on standby, insert A4 paper to perform a printing test.