Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA TR8550 product is one of the many printers that can increase productivity in the office or at home. A printer that can save the use of the room because it is designed with a sturdy and minimalist look, This all in one printer uses 5 premium inks and can be used as a printing, scanning, copy and fax machine. Equipped with Wi-Fi, Ethernet connection and touchscreen with a size of 10.8 cm.
By downloading the Canon PRINT application you can print documents over a wireless network without having to use a computer and scan documents using a smartphone device. Have the freedom of printing and scanning through cloud storage services directly from the printer in seconds with PIXMA Cloud Link features that do not require a computer. Print color photos and text documents with great results because this printer uses 5 single inks with XL and XXL ink tanks can also print two sides of the paper automatically.
For those of you who are looking for driver download link and software, We will provide it on this page. However, Before you download Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver & Software, make sure you download it in the respective operating system compatibility table.
Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver Compatibility Operating System
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10
How To Download Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver & Software
- Click on the download log that is on the table.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download is complete
Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver & Software Download Links For Windows
Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver & Software Download Links For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA TR8500 Driver & Software
- Open the driver file in the folder you have specified.
- Double click on the driver file to start the download process.
- Please wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- After the file extraction process is complete, the driver installation will automatically start and click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen until you see the Done button at the end of the installation process.
- If the driver and software installation process completed, please restart your computer.
- Once your computer is on standby, insert A4 paper to perform a printing test.