Canon Pixma PRO-10 Driver And Software Support Download
Canon Pixma PRO-10 is a tough printer, which supports printing media type BD discs, CD discs, DVD discs, paper art, glossy photos, high resolution paper, matte photo paper, photo, plain, semi-gloss photo paper, and maybe this printer becomes a better option for fans of photography. PIXMA PRO-10 use 10 individual ink tank based dye, matte black, photo black, gray, gray young, yellow, magenta, photo cyan, photo magenta, and red. PIXMA Pro-10 features prints up to 13 inches (maximum) to the width of the paper by using the ink pigment. As for the size of his is A3, kerta A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR.
The following is the specifications Canon Pixma PRO-10:
- Technology: Inkjet Printing-colors.
- Connectivity technology: Wired, wireless, AirPrint.
- Number of colors: 10.
- Minimum volume drop: 4pl.
- Types of ink: Pigment Ink Canon LUCIA.
- Direct Printing specifications: PictBridge.
- Printing resolution (max) : black and white and colour: 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Horizontal: 13 m.
- Vertical: 19 in.
- Total media capacity: 150-sheet input tray, the CD/DVD tray.
- Interface: USB, LAN, Wi-Fi (n), USB host.
- Noise: 33.9 dB (A).
If you don’t have a Canon Pixma PRO-10 Driver, then we will provide a download link for your printer driver. Before you download the printer driver, we hope you’ve been reading some clues already provided below:
How to download Canon Pixma PRO-10 Drivers:
- Note the first download link that we provide.
- Select the driver files that are compatible with PC system you use.
- Click on the download link.
- Specify storage on folders that are easy for you to remember.
- Then the download process to complete.
How to Installation Canon Pixma PRO-10 Drivers:
- After finished downloading, open the folder that you saved earlier.
- Click on the driver file.
- Please wait while the installer process to extract files to prepare for installation.
- Then follow the instructions that appear on the screen of your PC until it is finished.