Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver Download For Windows, and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver Download For Windows, and Mac OS – Printing will be easier for you to do with the Canon PIXMA MX531 All-In-One Wireless Printer. This printer is perfect for printing through mobile devices, many of the features provided by this printer include PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you to print or scan photos and documents from compatible smartphone devices. And with PPS Cloud printing functionality, you can easily print directly from popular online Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter and Dropbox, with your mobile device using the free PPS app.
Additional features include Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and can save costs by up to 50%. With automatic document feeder that can hold up to 30 sheets, making it easier for you to copy, scan or fax multiple documents simultaneously.
To be able to use this ink-jet printer to the fullest you must installation the driving force on the primary time through it. If you are looking in favor of Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver download hyperlink, then we will certainly aid you to offer driver download hyperlink in favor of Canon PIXMA MX531 color printer for free as well as smooth in favor of some compatible running system. However, Before anad goes to the download link, make certain you’ve got examine a number of the commands below.
How To Download Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver:
- Click on the download link below this article.
- You will be redirected to the driver download page.
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system you installed on the computer
- Then click on the printer driver download link.
- Wait until the download is complete.
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver:
- Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10/9/10.8/10.7
Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver Support Download For Microsoft Windows:
- Full Driver & Software Package Support For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
- MP Drivers Support For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
- XPS Printer Driver Support For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
- My Printer Support For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp => Download Here
Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver Support Download For Mac OS:
- Canon IJ Network Tool Support For Mac OS 10.12-10.7 => Download Here
- IJ Scan Utility Support For Mac OS 10.12-10.7 => Download Here
- Full Driver & Software Package Support For Mac OS 10.12-10.7 => Download Here
- CUPS Printer Driver Support For Mac OS 10.12-10.7 => Download Here
- ICA Driver Support For Mac OS 10.12-10.7 => Download Here
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver For Microsoft Windows:
- Prepare a USB cable, which will connect the printer to your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Extract the printer driver, and specify the location of the extracted (the default location is the TEMP folder)
- Click on the button Start=> Click Control Panel=> Then select the device and printer (for users of
- Windows operating system and above) Note: For Windows XP users click on Fax & printer.
- Select the add Printer.
- And Then select the printer driver file that have been extracted earlier.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer monitor to finish.
- After installation printer driver have been completed please restart your computer, so that the printer driver you have installed earlier to function optimally.
Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver Uninstall Procedures For Windows:
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note : The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OS.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.