Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver Support Free Download
For those of you who are looking for Canon PIXMA MP810 printer information, we will allot a little information about the printer Canon PIXMA MP810. This printer is perfect for you to use at home or in your Office, because with this printer you can print easily and produce great prints. With this printer you can also do a scan of the document, copy and print photos. For more details about the specifics of these printers you can see in detail the specifications below.
Canon PIXMA MP810 Specifications
|Printing Method||Color Bubble JetPrint Speed (up to)Black:Up to 31 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)1|
Color:Up to 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)1
4 x 6 borderless photo - approx. 21 seconds1Number of NozzlesBlack: 512
Color: 512 x 2 (Y, BK), 1,536 x 2 (C,M)
|Picoliter Size (color)||1, 2, and 5 PiclolitersPrint Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x 600 dpi|
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-5BK Pigment Black|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes|
|Copy Speed||Black: 31 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)1|
Color: 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)1
|Reduction / Enlargement||25%-400%|
|Copy Features||Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Duplex, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Face Brightener, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology|
|Scanning Element||Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)Max. ResolutionsOptical:4800 x 4800 dpi|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanning Mode||48-bit internal/24 bit external Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7|
|Media Card Support||CompactFlash:, MicroDrive:, SmartMedia:, Memory Stick:, Memory Stick Pro, SD Card and MultiMediaCard v.3.31. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro Duo, and miniSD Card.|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8-10.4.x|
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed6, IrDA 4v.1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth3 v.1.2 (optional)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, ArcSoft PhotoStudio ScanSoft Omnipage SE,9 Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
To be able to function with maximum, printers Canon PIXMA MP810 must install drivers, if you are having trouble finding the link download Canon PIXMA MP810 drivers, we will help you provide the link download driver for Canon PIXMA MP810, you will begin the process of download is just a click away at any time without diverting to another page. Please select a printer driver that is compatible with the operating system you are using.
Here Is The Link Download Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver:
- MP Navigator For Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98 => Download Here
- MP810 MP Driver For Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 => Download Here
- MP Navigator For Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98 => Download Here
- MP810 CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7 => Download Here
- MP810 Scanner Driver For Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 => Download Here
- MP Navigator For Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 => Download Here
- MP810 On-screen Manual For Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 => Download Here
- MP810 On-screen Manual For Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98 => Download Here
- Easy Setup Instructions => Download Here
- Quick Start Guide => Download Here
How To Intsall Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver For MS-Windows:
- Prepare a USB cable, which will connect the printer to your computer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer Canon PIXMA MP810 to the computer.
- Extract driver file, and specify the location of the extracted (the default location is the TEMP folder).
- Click on the button Start=> then click Control Panel=> Then select the device and printer (for users of Windows operating system and above) Note: For Windows XP users click on Fax & printer.
- Then select the add Printer.
- And Then select the driver file that have been extracted earlier.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer monitor to finish.
- After installation printer driver have been completed please restart your computer.