Canon PIXMA MG8240 Inkjet Photo Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Photo Inkjet Printer is a good quality in mencetakan and Scan photos. Canon PIXMA MG8240 Printer is using the Wireless features of the all-in-One system with a smart Touch to do simple operation, can print and scan quickly with a very good result, and combined with the outstanding design, the Canon PIXMA MG8240 also provide good quality and able to scanners that are scanning photolab & 35 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Full Specifications
|Available Functions||Print, Copy & Scan with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Auto Duplex, Direct Disc Print & 35mm Film scanner. Direct print from camera or memory card. Colour 8.8cm TFT screen with Intelligent Touch System & PIXMA Cloud Link.|
|Print Resolution||Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi|
|Print Engine||Inkjet, 6 Single Inks, 6-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system|
|Photo Lab Quality Speed||Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard)¹|
|Mono Print Speed||ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm¹|
|Colour Print Speed||ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm¹|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||6 separate ink tanks:|
PGI-425PGBK, CLI-426BK, CLI-426C, CLI-426M, CLI-426Y, CLI-426GY
|Black Ink Tank Life||Black: 311 pages (PGI-425PGBK), 2285 pages* (CLI-426BK)¹|
Black: 3880 photos* (PGI-425PGBK), 635 photos* (CLI-426BK)²
*Estimated Supplemental Yield
|Colour Ink Tank Life||Cyan: 478 pages (CLI-426C), Magenta: 447 pages (CLI-426M), Yellow: 466 pages (CLI-426Y), Grey: 1480 pages* (CLI-426GY)¹|
Cyan: 337 photos (CLI-426C), Magenta: 334 photos (CLI-426M), Yellow: 301 photos (CLI-426Y), Grey: 165 photos (CLI-426GY)²
*Estimated Supplemental Yield
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper|
|Media Input||Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets|
Cassette: Max. 150 sheets
Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
|Media Size||Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm|
Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter
|Media Weight||Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²|
Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m²
|Direct Disc Printing||Available as standard|
|Two Sided Printing||Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, A5, B5 & Letter sizes|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)|
|Compatible Memory Cards||Compact Flash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, xD-Picture Card*, xD-Picture Card Type M*, xD-Picture Card Type H*, Memory Stick Micro*, RS-MMC*, mini SD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, MMC mobile* |
*Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
|Card Direct Print Functions||Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Direct Disc Print, Auto Duplex print, Borderless printing|
|Card Direct Print Enhancements||Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality|
|Print Driver Features||Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print¹|
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Benefits
|Premium Wi-Fi All-In-One|
|Intelligent Touch System|
|6 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min 1pl quality|
|ISO ESAT speed 12.5 mono/9.3 colour ipm|
|10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec|
|35mm film scanning|
|Full HD Movie Print|
|PIXMA Cloud Link|
To be able to use all the features on the Canon MG8240 printer you need to install the Driver. We will provide a link Download Canon MG8240 Driver. Before you download the Canon MG8240 Driver on our website, we recommend that you first read some instructions that we have rangkumkan in the discussion of how to download, how to install the driver files and the latest compatibility operating system. because if you’re wrong to download Canon MG8240 Driver can result in errors when you perform the installation process later on, and the printer Canon MG8240 you have cannot operate with a maximum and you have to repeat again the process of installing Canon MG8240 Driver.
The latest compatibility operating system for Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver:
- MS-Windows 8.1 (32-64bit)
- MS-Windows 8 (32-64bit)
- MS-Windows 7 (32-64bit)
- MS-Windows Vista (32-64bit)
- MS-Windows XP (32-64bit)
- MS-Windows 10 (32-64bit)
- Macintosh X10.10
- Macintosh X10.9
- Macintosh X10.8
- Macintosh X10.7
- Macintosh X10.6
- Macintosh X10.5
How To Download Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver:
- Make sure the USB printer cable is connected to your computer or laptop.
- Click the download link that exists under this article, and then select the printer driver that is compatible with the operating system.
- Then click the [Download Here] to download the file Canon MG8240 drivers.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the file download process Canon MG8240 Drivers until it is finished.
The following is a collection of link download Canon PIXMA MG8240 Drivers:
- Canon MG8240 Driver for windows 8.1 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for windows 8 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for windows 7 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for windows Vista => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for windows XP => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for mac os x10.10 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for mac os x10.9 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for mac os x10.8 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for mac os x10.7 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for mac os x10.6 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Driver for mac os x10.5 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 Scanner Driver for mac os x10.10-10.5 => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 IJ Printer Driver for linux => Download Here
- Canon MG8240 ScanGear MP for linux => Download Here
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver File On The Windows Operating System:
- Open the file Canon MG8240 Drivers that you have downloaded by means of double click on that file.
- And then follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen during the installation process to take place.
- When the installation process is Canon MG8240 Drivers has been completed, please restart your computer.
- Then do a trial print documents.
- If the test print and scan documents there is no problem, then you have successfully installed the Canon PIXMA MG8240 Drivers.