Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver Download – The perfectly designed multifunction printer is Canon PIXMA MG7760. With this printer, you can quickly create all the printing, copying and scanning via smart devices and Wi-Fi or NFC connectivity. The Canon MG7760 offers excellent technology to produce up to 9600 x 2400 DPI print resolution to produce attractive colors at home or work.
With a print speed of 15 pages per minute for black and 10-inch color documents. Canon MG7760 can automatically connect to your smartphone or tablet so it can print quickly without having to use a Wi-Fi router or other access point. You can also write directly from Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Twitter, Dropbox, and Evernote by using PIXMA Cloud Link app. Save your family memories and customize the media you use with fast, high-quality direct printing on CDs that you can print with this printer.
- Tiếng Việt
For those of you who want to download drivers and software, the links can be found in the table below. However, before you download Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA MG7760, Ensure the compatibility of the operating system on your computer, So you do not get the wrong download.
Compatibility OS For Canon Pixma MG7760 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
How To Download Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver & Software
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver & Software
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program.
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok.
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.