Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG7752 is a multifunction printer that can do printing, copying, and scanning that has been packaged in one package printer. This printer is equipped with a touchscreen to make it easier to print documents and photos directly from a smartphone device without using a computer. Canon PIXMA MG7752 is a printer that offers NFC technology and is powered by PIXMA Touch & Print that can print and scan via mobile devices just by touching the zone sensor located on the printer.
- Tiếng Việt
For those of you who want to download drivers and software, the links can be found in the table below. However, before you download Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA MG7752, Ensure the compatibility of the operating system on your computer, So you do not get the wrong download.
Compatibility OS For Canon Pixma MG7752 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
How To Download Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver & Software
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver & Software
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program.
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok.
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.