Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver and Software Download – Canon PIXMA MG6610 is an excellent Inkjet Photo In-In-One printer that delivers outstanding performance, flexibility and quality. Canon PIXMA MG6610 allows you to print crystal clear photos indefinitely quickly, as well as other documents up to “8.5 x 11” in color maximum 4800 x 1200dpi and 2pl technology. With a “3.0” Touchscreen LCD and has a memory card slot, Canon PIXMA MG6610 allows you to preview, edit and print photos directly to the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 offers a variety of ways to make printing print via smartphone with the tablet, With PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) applications. The PPS app allows you to print and scan photos or documents right from your smartphone device. With cloud printing functionality, you can print directly from online cloud services like Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, and more, either on the printer itself or from anywhere with a mobile device using the free PPS app.
With Google Cloud Print you can print from anywhere in the World. For Apple mobile devices, Canon PIXMA MG6610 is compatible with AirPrint. And to complete the smartphone device printing experience, this Printer comes with PIXMA Touch & Print feature that allows Android device users to print photos or documents just by opening PPS and touching your compatible NFC Android device with the printer.
Functions like Auto 2-Sided Printing built-in allow you to print automatically from two sides of the paper, and My Image Garden software, which makes organizing and printing your photos fun. And Easy-PhotoPrint + makes it easy to print photos from any mobile device or PC using Internet access. Plus, five individual ink tanks allow you to replace the colored ink that has run out. With the features of memory cards, touch screen capabilities, and all the ways you can print, Canon PIXMA MG6610 is a printer with print flexibility model.
Series and Model Printer:
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver And Sofware OS Compatibility:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp
- Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver and Software:
- Click on the download link below this article.
- You will be redirected to the driver download page.
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system you installed on the computer
- Then click on the printer driver download link.
- Wait until the download is complete.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver and Software Download Links For Windows:
- XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 For Windows => Download Here
- Full Driver & Software Package For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp (32-64bit) => Download Here
- MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp (32-64bit) => Download Here
- My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 For Windows => Download Here
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 For Windows => Download Here
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver and Software Download Links For Mac OS:
- ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 For Mac OS => Download Here
- Full Driver & Software Package For Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 => Download Here
- CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 For Mac OS => Download Here
- Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 For Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 => Download Here
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 For Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 => Download Here
- My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 For Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8 => Download Here
- IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 For Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 => Download Here
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver For Microsoft Windows:
- Prepare a USB cable, which will connect the printer to your computer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Extract the printer driver, and specify the location of the extracted (the default location is the TEMP folder)
- Click on the button Start=> Click Control Panel=> Then select the device and printer (for users of Windows operating system and above) Note: For Windows XP users click on Fax & printer.
- Then select the add Printer.
- Select the printer driver file that have been extracted earlier.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer monitor to finish.