Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG5770 is a wireless printer that can help you do easy printing and scanning with free apps. You can also monitor ink level status and set up cloud services remotely. Print from social media like from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Photobucket, Flickr, Evernote, & Dropbox. You also for the scan to Google Drive, OneNote & email. PIXMA Cloud Link scanning related applications can be used by users using genuine Canon ink cartridges. Edit photos and print, using a variety of template options.
This 2-sided printing feature owned by this printer can save paper and allow you to make creative layouts like booklets easier. Connect the printer to your mobile device directly using Wireless Direct and requires no additional passphrase or router.
- Tiếng Việt
For support download drivers and software, we have provided them in the table below. However, before you download Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA MG5770, make sure you select operating system compatibility with your system computer.
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver & Software
- Windows 10 / Window 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windowd Vista / Windows XP
- Mac os X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 /10.8 / 10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver & Software
- Select software & driver that is compatible with the operating system on your computer.
- Click the download image to the right of the table
- Specify the folder storage directory on your computer.
- Please wait until the download is completed.
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver & Software Support Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver & Software Support Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver & Software
- Open Folder where you saved the driver file, then click the downloaded file.
- Accept and Select the default location to save the driver file installation, Then Click Next & then wait for the extract file process to prepare the plant for your computer.
- If the Installation Wizard starts, Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software to complete.