Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG5700 is an all in one printer that can help you print, copy and scan at home using Wi-Fi. Photos you print with a high level of detail, clarity, and sharpness thanks to 5 original inks and Canon FINE technology and has a maximum print resolution of up to 4800dpi. The ISO ISOAT ESAT speed of 12.6 ipm and 9.0 ipm and for a beautiful 10 x 15 cm borderless print will be generated in just 41 seconds. With Enhanced PIXMA Cloud Links present in this printer you can print photos in seconds only via Instagram, Facebook, and Flickr and can print other documents from cloud services like Google Drive. You can even upload documents and photos quickly to GoogleDrive and OneNote.
You can more easily control the printer and preview images or use cloud services with 6.2 cm Color Screen. Only download the Canon PRINT app. You can directly print and scan using your smartphone or tablet, and can directly access cloud services from this printer. No need to use a wireless router, internet connection or password with Wi-Fi Direct mode because you can create your ad-hoc wireless network. You can even print more pages using optional XL inks and will save paper usage with automatic 2-sided printing that you can do with this printer.
- Tiếng Việt
For support download drivers and software, we have provided them in the table below. However, before you download Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA MG5700, make sure you select operating system compatibility with your system computer.
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software
- Windows 10 / Window 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windowd Vista / Windows XP
- Mac os X 10.13 / 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 /10.8 / 10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software
- Select software & driver that is compatible with the operating system on your computer.
- Click the download image to the right of the table
- Specify the folder storage directory on your computer.
- Please wait until the download is completed.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software Support Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software Support Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software
- Open Folder where you saved the driver file, then click the downloaded file.
- Accept and Select the default location to save the driver file installation, Then Click Next & then wait for the extract file process to prepare the plant for your computer.
- If the Installation Wizard starts, Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software to complete.