Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG5500 is a high-quality printer that is perfect for you to use at home or office with print, photocopy and scanning functions packed in one package. Equipped with five single inks that can enhance the color of the print, And equipped with sophisticated connectivity for printing via smartphone and direct printing from cloud storage. Canon MG5500 can print and scan over wireless networks around the house and remotely via mobile devices.
Enjoy easy printing from the internet with Enhanced PIXMA Cloud Link and print photos in seconds from Facebook, Twitter and online albums like CANON iMAGE GATEWAY or print documents from cloud services like Evernote and Dropbox right from your smartphone. You can also control the printer through smart devices by simply downloading the Canon PIXMA Printing Solution application.
The Canon MG5500 is ideal for fast and quality printing, with ISO AAT you can print documents up to 12.2m mono / 8.7ipm and can print borderless photos up to 10×15 cm in just 44 seconds. With Auto Power On included on this printer, you can automatically turn on the printer when it starts printing from a computer or smartphone device.
For those of you looking for driver and software download links, the link can be found in the table below. However, before downloading Drivers & Software for Canon PIXMA MG5500, first make sure the operating system compatibility, so you do not download it wrong.
Languages Support For Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver
Operating system Support For Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- MacOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver & Software
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop. “NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click”.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was finished restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver & Software
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program.
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok.
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.