Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver | Canon Support Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver – Canon PIXMA MG3260 can produce the quality and convenience of printing excellent documents in a single printer package. Equipped with Wifi technology that allows to print and scan via wireless, from anywhere around your home. With AirPrint, you can print directly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without having to use a cable and do not need any settings. Unlimited photo prints up to “8.5 x 11” size with up to 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution, this series printer use high-quality Canon FINE ink cartridges, you can more easily replace cartridges and add all paper from the front of the printer with ease.
Able to Print documents and web pages and sharp text with clear and bright results. While Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper so that it can help reduce paper usage by up to 50%. The Easy-WebPrint EX feature lets you collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print according to the layout you want.
With My Image Garden makes organizing your photos even easier with calendar views and automatic face recognition. Printer It also provides creative templates in different color combinations and patterns for creative photo projects. My Image Garden will also give you easy access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM services and can download exclusive creative projects and content.
Operating System Compatibility For Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver
- Click on the download log that is on the table.
- Specify the storage directory on your computer.
- Wait until the download is complete.
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver & Software Download For Windows
Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3260 Driver
- Open the driver file in the folder you have specified.
- Double click on the driver file to start the download process.
- Please wait until the file extraction process is complete.
- After the file extraction process is complete, the driver installation will automatically start and click the accept button to continue the installation process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen until you see the Done button at the end of the installation process.
- If the driver and software installation process is complete, please restart your computer.
- Once your computer is on standby, insert A4 paper to perform a printing test.
This Driver & Software Support For Canon PIXMA MG3220 Series