Canon Pixma iX6560 Driver Download | Canon Driver Download
Canon Pixma iX6560 Driver Download – Canon Pixma iX6560 is one of the printers that offers the complete solution to support your office needs. In addition to being used to print documents only, this printer is also very reliable for higher printing needs such as photos. This device itself also has been equipped by a significant flexibility that can print up to A3 + size. For a resolution capable of generating up to 9600 dpi. Can be said, with a high enough resolution is certainly the printer is capable of producing high-quality images.
Canon Pixma iX6560 relies on upon injecting printing method which is quite efficient concerning time. Print speed alone is 11.3 ipm when printing black and white documents. As for printing color documents, this printer can offer speeds up to 8.8 ipm. Efficient use in one month was high enough where the device is capable of printing up to 7000 pages in a month. With this printer is certainly very friendly for those of you who have high productivity demands regarding work.
The performance provided by the Canon Pixma iX6560 printer is increasingly supported by the support of several supporting applications such as Canon web print, automatic photo optimization, and easy photo print EX. With a variety of additional features will certainly increasingly pamper its users. For business connectivity, this device relies on a USB port to accommodate the needs of its data transfer. While some operating systems that support, among others, Windows, OS X and Linux. Last affairs of power, this printer is also relatively economical when looking from the performance quite reliable. Noted for print activity, this device requires only 20 watts of power while for standby conditions only 1.3 watts.
Series/Model This Printer:
- Canon Pixma iX6510/Canon Pixma iX6520/Canon Pixma iX6530/Canon Pixma iX6540/Canon Pixma iX6550/Canon Pixma iX6570
Canon Pixma IX6560 Driver & Software Compatibility For Operating System:
- MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
An Easy Way To Download Canon Pixma IX6560 Driver:
- Click the download link at the end of this article.
- You will switch to the download page.
- Find the drivers file that matches the operating system.
- Click on the download link.
- Specify the directory where you will store the save driver file.
- Wait for a while until the driver downloading has been completed.
Canon Pixma IX6560 Driver & Software Download For Windows:
- Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
- XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
- My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit)=> Download Here
- Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
- Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
- My Printer Ver.3.3.0 For MS-Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-64bit) => Download Here
Canon Pixma IX6560 Driver & Software Download For Mac OS:
- CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 For Mac OS X => Download Here
- CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 => Download Here
- Printer Driver Ver. 7.37.0 For Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 => Download Here
- Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 For Mac OS X => Download Here
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 For Mac OS X => Download Here
- My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 For Mac OS X => Download Here
How To Install Canon Pixma IX6560 Driver For Windows:
- Prepare a USB cable, which will connect the printer to your computer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the appliance.
- Extract the printer driver, and specify the location of the removed (the default location is the TEMP folder)
- Click on the button Start=> Click Control Panel=> Then select the device and printer (for users of Windows operating system and above) Note: For Windows XP users click on Fax & printer.
- Then select the add Printer.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your computer monitor to finish.