Canon PIXMA IX6550 Printer Drivers And Software Download
Canon PIXMA IX6550 printer is A3, which has print size is pretty good, and the Canon PIXMA IX6550 has 5 separate ink cartridges i.e. one of his black for normal printing, and the rest is a photo quality dye ink, cyan, magenta and yellow. While the Head of his printer is packaged separately. His unique parts of the Canon PIXMA IX6550 looks like a multifunction printer, but the printer is only printing device inkjek color A3 with a modest feature set, which does not have the features of the network across the Board, whether it’s an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
The following are the specifications of the Canon PIXMA IX6550:
- Printing technology: Inkjet-A3-color.
- Number of colors: 5.
- Minimum volume drop: 1pl.
- Printing resolution (max): black and white: 600×600 dpi, Color: 9600×2400 dpi.
- The print speed : (B/W A4): 1130 pages/minute, A4 color: 880 pages/minute.
- Paper Feed: 150 sheets.
- Paper output (standard): 100 sheets.
- Type of printing: card Stock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, glossy, matte envelope.
- Color cartridge resources: 530 pages.
- Resources B/W cartridge: 335 pages.
- Interface: USB 2.0.
- Noise: 45 dB (A).
In order to use Canon PIXMA IX6550, you must install the printer driver to the PC, before you do the installation of the first look at the trick below:
- Insert the cd of Canon PIXMA IX6550 driver to your PC.
- Open the driver file storage folder.
- Double click on the file of his driver.
- Please wait a few moments until the file extraction process is complete.
- Installation process will start immediately.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen of your PC until it is finished.
For those of you who do not have a canon printer software, or the driver cd of Canon PIXMA IX6550 you have lost, then under this article we will help you to provide a download link.
Download Links Driver For Canon PIXMA IX6550:
- CUPS Printer Driver for Mac X OS 10.12/11/10/9/8/7 => Download Here
- CUPS Printer Driver for Mac X OS 10.5/6 => Download Here
- XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32-64 bit) => Download Here
- Printer Driver for Windows XP (32-bit) => Download Here
- Printer Driver for Windows XP (64-bit) => Download Here
- Linux printer source file => Download Here