Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Download For Windows & Mac
Canon PIXMA iX6540 is the perfect printer for all printing needs of personal and your work. Whether you’re looking for a printer that can scan and print with ease? Her choice is the PIXMA iX6540 All-In-One printer. Canon PIXMA IX6540 compact and stylish A3 + inkjet printer offers exceptional photo and document printing results. Ultra compact and stylish design makes the perfect solution for both home and small office, especially where space is at a premium and beautiful. Plus, a single ink tanks The Printer Canon iX6540 incorporates 5 single ink tanks. When one color runs out, you have only a single tank needs replacing, which minimizes wastage and helps keep costs low and cost-effective printing.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Specifications:
Print resolution: (color) to: “9600 x 2400” dpi (black) up to: “600 x 600” dpi / Mono Print Speed: Approx. (ESAT) to: “11.3” ipm, the color print speed: Approx. (ESAT) to “8.8” ipm / Ink Cartridge Configuration: one ink technology: 5 separate ink tanks (CLI-426BK, CLI-426Y, CLI – 426C, PGI-425PGBK, CLI – 426M).
To be able to use Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer perfectly you need a driver must be installed so that you can use all the features provided by the Canon iX6540. we will help you to provide a link download Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver, you will start the download process is just a click away. before you download Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver, make sure you have noticed the operating system compatibility for Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver.
Operating system compatibility for Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp
- Mac OS X10.12/11/10/9/8/7
How to download Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver:
- Note the download links that exist under this article .
- Select the driver that is compatible with the operating system you use.
- Click on the download link.
- Then specify the storage directory on your computer .
- Wait until the download is complete .
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver:
- Open the file storage folder drivers that you have downloaded .
- Double-click on the driver file .
- Wait until the process is complete the file extraction
- You will start the installation process , follow the instructions that appear on the computer screen until the process complete installation .