Canon Pixma IP8500 Drivers And Software Download
Canon Pixma IP8500 has a built-in duplekser to make the two-sided printing, but to score a double had to wait a few seconds until the ink in his first side dry before starting the necessary at the latter. Canon Pixma IP8500 is in complete with technology ink-jek and have up to 16 ppm print speed for B/W, 12 ppm (color) 1.8 ppm printing photo 4 x 6 in (Up to), and canon Pixma IP8500 printing type also supports the media envelope, glossy paper, high resolution paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, plain paper, photo stickers, semi gloss photo paper, transparency , two-sided paper photos. as for the media size is 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in., A4 (8.25 x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 x 9.83 in), Legal (8.5 x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 x 11 in).
- Type: Printer Canon Pixma IP8500.
- Printing technology: Ink-jet, photo, color.
- Connectivity technology: cable.
- The type of connector: 4 pin USB type A.
- Direct Printing specifications: PictBridge.
- Duplexing: Automatic.
- Features printer: Canon Think Tank System.
- Size Max H-Document: 216 m.
- V-Max size Document: 356 mm.
- Size Costum Media (max): 216 mm x 356 mm.
- Total Media Capacity: 300 sheets.
- Print resolution (max) b/w: 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Print resolution (max) colour: 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Interface: USB.
To be able to use the printer, you must first install the drivers on your PC. If you do not have a product cd driver Canon Pixma IP8500, or CDs that you have been damaged. We will help you to provide the link download Canon Pixma IP8500 driver here for free and fast without having to move to another page. And if you’re having trouble downloading Drivers, below we will provide steps to download Canon Pixma IP8500 drivers. And make sure you have read some of the instructions that we explain here:
How To Download Canon Pixma iP1300 Drivers:
- Note the download links that exist under this site.
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system of your PC.
- Click on the download link.
- Then specify the folder storage on an easy to remember in your PC.
- Please wait for the download of hingaa is completed.
How To install Canon Pixma IP8500 Drivers:
- Open the file storage folder on the printer driver that you have downloaded.
- Double click on the driver file.
- Wait until his driver file extraction process is complete.
- After intallasi at the start, follow the instructions that appear on your PC screen to his process is complete.
Link Download Canon Pixma IP8500 Drivers:
- Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for Windows 7/Vista (32-64 bit) => Download Here
- Printer Driver for Windows 2000/XP (32-bit) => Download Here
- Printer Driver for Windows XP (64-bit) => Download Here
- CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 => Download Here