Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver Download For Windows And Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver Download For Windows And Mac OS – Canon PIXMA iP5200R are close cousins with Canon Pixma iP4200 in choice of Editor, with many of the same features and power of print is also the same, including two paper trays, automatic duplex, and the quality of performance is any faster than on Canon Pixma iP4200. PIXMA iP5200R it can support two network connection that is wired and wireless networks. PIXMA iP5200R has a maximum print resolution of up to 600 dpi (b/w) and for printing up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi (maximum).
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Specifications:
- Device: photo printers-ink-jet-colour
- Placement: Destop
- Model: Canon PIXMA iP5200R
- Width: 17.5 in
- Height: 6.3 in
- Depth: 12.2 in
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Technology: ink-jet
- Required frequency: 60 Hz
- Print resolution (B/W): 600 dpi, (color) 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print speed: (photos of 4 x 6 in) 1.7 ppm, (B/W) 30 ppm, 24 ppm (color).
- Direct Printing specifications: PictBridge
- Duplexing: Automatic
- The printer features printing: without limits
- Max Document Size (Horizonntal): 8.5 m
- Max Document Size (vertical): 14
- Print media type: two-sided photo paper, matte photo paper, envelopes, photo paper, photo stickers, photo glossy paper, semi-gloss photo paper, plain paper, transparencies.
- Type Media size: letter A size (8.5 x 11 in), legal (8.5 x 14 in), A4 (8.25 x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 x 8.25 in), 3.95 x 5.9 inc.
- Envelope printing size: US No. 10 (4.1 x 9.5 in).
- Size of the printing of the cards/labels: 2.13 in x 3.4, 2 l (5 x 7 in), US 4 x 6 Card (4 x 6 in).
- Networks: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802 .11b, IEEE 802.11 g
- Connectivity: Wired, wireless.
- Type of connector: 4 pin USB Type A, RJ-45
- Resolution of the print speed (b/w): 30 ppm.
- Print resolution (color): 24 ppm.
- Custom Media size (maximum): 8.5 x 14 in
- Noise level: 34.7 dBA
If you have such a Canon PIXMA iP5200R driver, please download at the bottom of this article, before you download please follow the first steps as follows:
- Take note of the download link of him first.
- Select a driver that is compatible with your operating system.
- Then click download.
- Specify the storage directory in the folder that is easy to remember.
- Wait until the process of downloading his finish.