Canon Pixma ip4000 Printer Driver & Software Download
Canon Pixma ip4000 printer driver is software that works to make the interaction between the printer software and your computer. Software support computer printer can communicate with the printer via a USB cable. The printer will print and the printer status page will appear in the smart panel of the computer and displays an error message. For example, an error message is displayed: The ink is low, empty ink, ink exhaustion, LSU error, fuser error, and errors Scanner.
Follow the steps below to download the Canon Pixma iP4000 printer drivers correctly :
- Step 1: Determining the name of the printer correctly. For example: HP Laserjet CP1040, Xerox Phaser 3155.
- Step 2: select the operating system you use on your computer. for example: Windows 7, Windows XP, MAC OS, Linux. Bit version and also see it: for example, the operating system Windows 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Step 3: Press the “Download” button located on the right table to download the Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver.
Here is a set of Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver according kompetibelitas operating system :
|Operating System Support||Version||File Download|
How to Install Canon Pixma iP4000 printer driver is as follows:
- Step 1: Extract first printer driver files that you have downloaded.
- Step 2: Click Start and select Printers Devices or Control Panel select Hardware and Sound Devices select Printer.
- Step 3: Press the “Add a printer”
- Step 4: Wait until the window “Add a printer” is displayed and select the “Add a local printer”.
- Step 5: On the Choose a printer port page, use the existing port option button and the recommended printer port is selected, and then click Next.
- Step 6: On the “Install the printer driver”, select “Canon” and select the printer name correctly.
If it does not find it, you need to press for the “Have disk” and then Browse to the inf file (printer driver download).
- Step 7: Install the printer driver.
- Step 8: wait until the installation is complete and click “FINISH”.
See also other Canon printer driver Here