Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA G1510 can print documents with high-quality results and an excellent borderless image with A4 size, and you can save on ink refill costs, Because this printer is equipped with efficient ink bottles, USB connectivity is more comfortable and can handle printing in the amount significant.
You can print documents up to 6000 pages using a black ink bottle that is 7000 pages with this printer also using one color bottle. Printing in good quality using Canon FINE technology and a hybrid ink system that uses black pigments to produce exceptional color document printouts.
The Canon PIXMA G1510 is suitable for use at home or at work that can handle large amounts of long-lasting printing and has a paper feeder on the back of the printer that can hold up to 100 sheets of paper. You can more easily set up a printer with USB connectivity to connect to a PC. And more energy efficient with Auto Power Off which can turn off the printer automatically when not in use. With My Image Garden photo software, you can more easily organize your photos and face recognition so you can search for all the images on your computer more efficiently.
- Tiếng Việt
Operating System Support For Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Download Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver & Software For Windows
Download Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver & Software For Mac OS
|PIXMA DRIVERS & SOFWARE||DOWNLOAD|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 For Mac OS|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.2 For Mac OS|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 For Mac OS|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 For Mac OS|
How To Install Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver & Software
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop. “NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click.”
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver & Software
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program.
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok.
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.