Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA G1000 can print documents with high-quality results and excellent unlimited images with A4 size, and you can save on ink usage costs Because this printer is equipped with more efficient ink bottles, With USB connectivity you can handle printing by the amount a lot.
You can print documents up to 6000 pages because this printer uses a black ink bottle that can print up to 7000 pages using a color ink bottle. The prints produced by this printer are of good quality because they use Canon FINE technology and black pigment ink hybrid system to deliver precise color document prints.
The Canon PIXMA G1000 is suitable for use at home or your workplace because it can handle large amounts of printing and is equipped with a paper feeder on the back of the printer that can hold up to 100 sheets of paper. And more energy efficient with Auto Power Off that can turn off the printer automatically when not in use.
- Tiếng Việt
Operating System Support For Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver & Software
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7
How To Download Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver & Software
- Select a driver that is compatible with the operating system in table
- Click the image download in the table
- Specify the storage folder directory in your computer directory.
- Please wait downloading completed.
Download Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver & Software For Windows
Download Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver & Software For Mac OS
|PIXMA DRIVERS & SOFWARE||DOWNLOAD|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 For Mac OS|
|Quick Menu Ver.2.8.2 For Mac OS|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 For Mac OS|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 For Mac OS|
How To Install Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver & Software
- Once the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop. “NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click.”
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Was complete restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver & Software
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program.
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok.
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.