Canon Bubble Jet S330 Drivers Download For Windows And Mac
Canon Bubble Jet S330 is a printer that has a print resolution of up to 720dpi x 2,880 with phenomenal Vivid Construction Pictures Canon which will cause your professional prints images become overwhelming, top-notch and colored. Printer product is lightweight and compact, namely only 2,400 grams, while the Vivid Photo technology to maximize the capabilities of this printer so that you can reach out to a wider color without monitor matching. Print speed for Canon Bubble Jet S330 has fast printing up to 5ppm for monochrome and colored document ppm 3.
The following are the specifications of the Canon Bubble Jet S330:
- Printer type: Personal printer-ink-jet-color.
- Print technology: Thermal Inkjet.
- Technology connection: Wired.
- Print resolution: 720dpi x 2,880.
- Print speed: 0.4-4.7 ppm.
- The type of Print Media: Banners, envelopes, transparencies, photo cards glossy, glossy photo paper, high resolution paper, Matte Photo, high-gloss Film, iron-on transfers and regular paper.
- Media print size: A4 (8.25 x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 x 9.83 in), legal (8.5 x 14 in), letter A (8.5 x 11 in).
- The size of the Label/card: US card 4 x 6 (4 x 6 in).
- Size of Envelope: International DL (4.33 x 8.66 in), US No. 10 (4.1 x 9.5 in).
- Interface: USB 1.1.
- Noise: 45 dB.
So you can use the Printer more fully and quickly, then you have to do is install the Canon Bubble Jet S330 drivers on your computer. To be able to install the drivers of canon products is certainly a must have cd Canon Bubble Jet S330 drivers. If only the cd you have been damaged, you can download him under this article. Before downloading Please note the steps as follows:
How To Installation Canon Bubble Jet S330 Drivers:
- Open the file storage folder has finished you downloaded earlier.
- Find the printer driver file.
- Double click on the printer driver file.
- Please wait a moment the extraction process is complete.
- When the installation begins, follow the instructions that appear on the screen of your PC.